As your buying Agent, Charles will ensure the process is a fun and rewarding experience, by managing every part of the process to keep it as stress-free as possible, providing you with a personalized step-by-step roadmap of how your goals will be achieved.
These are some of the services and benefits you can expect from Charles during each step of the process of finding and purchasing your home:
- Counsel determining your budget and getting pre-approved
- Assistance identifying the right type of property and neighborhood based on your wants and needs, and the current market conditions
- Real-time updates with new properties on the market matching your criteria
- Access to Charles’ network of Realtors to uncover any and all off-market offerings
- Scheduling of appointments and touring of properties, where Charles will fill you in the homes’ selling points, floor plans, and information on the neighborhood (proximity to schools, commerce, transportation, etc.)
- Step-by-step guidance reviewing disclosures of properties, making sure no red flags are missed
- Advice on an appropriate price to offer in keeping with neighborhood-specific market information and a study of comparable properties recently sold in the area
- Instruction on properly filling out purchase documents ensuring your full understanding of their contents and all terms to which you are agreeing, and provision of advice on standard real estate procedures, regulations, and contingencies
- Most importantly, Charles' job is to negotiate the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE and make sure we do not give away any of your money!
- Around-the-clock availability! This can mean the difference between getting the home of your dreams and losing it to a minor last-minute event; you can rest assured Charles is ready to handle anything that may come up, making this a stress-free process for you
- Review all purchase documents in detail with you
- Scheduling, oversight, and interpretation of inspections where applicable
- Advice on how to proceed should any new issues be brought to light during an inspection throughout the contingency period, acting as a buffer to communicate the issues and decisions to the Sellers and their Realtor
- Liaise with the Seller’s Agent to ensure any needed repairs are opportunely performed
- Coordinate timely and efficient closing of your purchase with Escrow Officers, Title Company, Insurance Agents, and anyone else relevant to the transaction
- Assistance with relocation needs, including recommendation of vendors, school information, utilities, and any other support you may need beyond the transaction
- Eagerness to serve any of your future real estate needs!
- Charles provides a truly seamless, five-star experience in buying your home. He is eager to do such a magnificent job for you that you never want to buy or sell a home without him. He is here to be in your real estate life forever.